Wednesday, March 9, 2011
The secret to being a great lover is not always a matter of knowing erotic techniques in bed. It's more about developing an attitude of openness and curiosity--and making a commitment to keeping passion alive. Here's how to be a better lover…..
1. Show appreciation to your partner for any accomplished worthy event, or even praise a non-glaqmorous achievement.
2. Pay Attention: Call during the day. Make their day better. Praise an event, make them a cup of coffee, etc.
3. Be Adventurous: Talk about and share experiences, take a impromptu trip, or share an adventure together.
4. Plan Closeness: Planning doesn't necessarily mean just about sex. Plan things to do together that will bring on pleasure, and will likely lead to impromptu sexual engagement. Sometimes the best sex is not planned.
5. Touching: Touching is the most powerful way to connect. The more you touch, the more you'll want each other. Stimulate the senses.
6. Avoid Psychic Sex: Talk with your partner about what turns them on, and focus on these turn-ons. Dim lights, snuggling.
7. Kiss Creatively: Remember the old song lyrics "It's in his kiss." Break the norm. pattern. Make it wild & passionate.
8. Stimulate the Senses: Engage all your senses. Smell, hearing, touch, taste, and sight., change lighting. Get creative!
Mainly, make it a fun adventurous, and get totally in to one another. The sparks will surely fly!
Posted by P.J.D publishing at 3:46 PM
The FDIC has more financial institutions on its "Problem Bank" list than at any point in recent memory.
Posted by P.J.D publishing at 11:25 AM